Last Updated: 24 July 2019
Who we are
We are Adeltec Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
Our website address is: https://ikonixasia.com.
This privacy statement is to inform you what kind of information we gather when you visit our website, and what measures are taken to protect your personal information.
We WILL NEVER sell your information to a third party.
What data we collect and why we collect it
We collect two types of information about our Website Users outlined below:
Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific End User. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as (including, but not limited to, your email address., name, address, phone number, social media handles).
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and your browsing history on the Website. We, and/or our authorized Third-Party Service Providers and Advertisers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of digital tools like Cookies or Pixel tags.
How we user your data
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information as follows.
- Improve your experience while you browse the site and provide you with relevant marketing and product information.
- For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information. For example:
- Fulfill your request for a quote or online support
- Provide information you may have requested about our products
- Provide access to our manuals or white papers.
- Help support, repair or answer your Safety Testing queries before and after purchase.
- To monitor and protect the security of our information, systems and network;
- For internal business intelligence purposes, to conduct research, product development and enhancement;
- Analyze your interactions with us so we may provide you with relevant up to date content.
- We may also share this information with our authorized Third-Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties. We may share your information with Authorized Third-Party Service Providers.
Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Partners, Affiliates and Advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below:
We also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf and is owned and used by us.
Regarding Cookie Use
- Helping in navigating and enhancing your experience on the website
- Helping in registration, login and feedback
- Analyzing and improving your use of our products, services, or applications
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts
Most web browsers can be set to disable cookies. However, disabling cookies, may lead to you not being able to access certain features and services on our website.
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may necessary to register with us or to use some of our features.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the preferences or unsubscribe link found in the email communications we send. We may use a third-party service provider to send out emails or to communicate smoothly with our customers. We will send emails from time to time such as service related emails.
Your Data and Your Rights
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can fill out this Web Form directly or email us at [email protected].
Our team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible!
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and Non-Personally Identifiable Information that does not identify you or any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.